Hasitha Chathuranga Ekanayake was elected as a UPFA candidate from the Kandy District with the blessing of Hon. As the youngest candidate of the UPFA group, I consider it as the start of a better foresight to educate the people of Kandy about my vision and vision.
From nursery to school to university.
I was born in the village of Wagala in the Medadarambara electorate of the historical Kanda, and studied at the Kurunegala Junior School, Theldeniya National School and Dharmaraja College, Kandy. Thereafter, I completed my A / L Mathematics and pursued a degree in Industrial Mathematics and Computer Science at Rajarata University, Sri Lanka. I worked as a vocational tuition teacher for 4 years in Matale, Anuradhapura and taught Advanced Level Integrated Mathematics. I worked as a TV presenter for a year and a half until I was subjected to government repression.
From university to politics
I was an active member of grassroots politics since my schooling and was a coordinating secretary of former MP Wilson Kuruppuarachchi during the school year. In 2011, the WSWS rallied against the ragging of university students Vādhīna Union convener joined politics as a student. In 2011, Mr. Dinesh Gunawardena, who embarked on his homeland, joined the All Ceylon Youth Congress Federation as the convener of the Kandy District. After completing university education, I was appointed as the district organizer of the Mahajana Eksath Peramuna.
Following the election results that darkened the country on January 08, Dinesh Gunawardena had the privilege of joining hands with President Mahinda Rajapaksa of the country.
Dinesh Gunawardena with the blessings of the people of the Sangha and the Medadambara people was able to awaken me to the Medadumbara Mahinda Wind in front of the few people who were a member of the voyage which began in Nugegoda on the 8th of February and brought the 'Mahinda Wind' to Kandy on the 6th of March. pride.
I am ready for the future of our motherland, having stood up amidst various threats and struggled to make Mahinda Rajapaksa the Prime Minister.
Let's prepare for a prosperous future with a prosperous tomorrow.
01. As a strong young leader who faces the challenges of the motherland
02. As a voice for the brave commander Mahinda Rajapaksa
03. As a child, a beloved brother born among you and emerging from you
04. As a young person preparing a permanent program for employment opportunities of young people
05. To make the development dreams of the area a reality
06. As an intelligent voice in the Parliament that sets laws for you
07. As a rising voice for policy change in education while protecting free education.
08. As a dedicated person for the honorable development of the Public Service
09. As a pioneer in creating a strong community through self-employment and business
10. As an advocate for a new attitude towards social development that can be tailored to the needs of children, adults and youth